Sunday, January 17, 2021

Fireworks at Niagara Falls - Description

I shifted above my gaze up from Niagara's flowing waters, to the sky's starbursts, set to blaze. The fireworks were awesome. They exploded with enigma like sudden supernovas. My greedy eyes gorged the glorious green and glowing gold. Resplendent red ribbons, vehement violet and searing silver streaks also occupied my ocular sense of sight like a 3-Dimensional film. Big, bright, beautiful starbursts, cartwheeling Catherine wheels and magical multicoloured sparks bedazzled Niagara Falls on the Hill. The bestial bangs and applauding roars shook the ground and took my breath away. Shooting fireworks was such a whimsical way to celebrate the never ending Niagara Falls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tonight's Evening Sky - Description

Tonight's evening sky is not a unified shade of blue. It is multihued, with a myriad of periwinkle and pale grey, with some albescent st...