Sunday, January 28, 2024

Tonight's Evening Sky - Description

Tonight's evening sky is not a unified shade of blue. It is multihued, with a myriad of periwinkle and pale grey, with some albescent strands weaving in and out. Fuzzy fronds float all around, like the finest eiderdown feathers. How they waft and wind and wrap the town, like the world's fluffiest duvet. That sky puffed out my evening blues like pasty, petty clouds. Next time I feel blue, and devoid of bliss, I will dream of this and surely beam. Sure my small reflection may not be a masterpiece. But for me, just remembering that sublime sky always raises my inner peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tonight's Evening Sky - Description

Tonight's evening sky is not a unified shade of blue. It is multihued, with a myriad of periwinkle and pale grey, with some albescent st...