Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Niagara Falls – Curtal Sonnet

I travelled here to witness this waterfall.   

I heard this area was a beauty.                     

The water gleamed aquamarine and green.   

Wow, I saw clouds pour, building a wonder wall.    

I felt a soaring sense of tranquillity,   

as I marvelled at the moving marbled sheen.    


Torrents tumble thunderously at their worst.    

Don’t be fooled by the seemingly pristine scene.      

Climate change is the fall's core calamity.    

With constant corruption the fall’s bank could burst.     

Falls may no more be seen.

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tonight's Evening Sky - Description

Tonight's evening sky is not a unified shade of blue. It is multihued, with a myriad of periwinkle and pale grey, with some albescent st...