Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Sunrise - Description

My magical moment was about to begin. Lovely lilac light and radiant rose-gold shades started to stain the gentle blue sky. 

The sun ascended in slow motion, emitting rays of brilliance and beauty to all of us. My camera could not capture this bright white sun, speeding down to Mother Earth in eight minutes. My photograph morphed into a mega pixelated, and minging mess. Unfortunately, it was not a fine tribute to the magnificent sunrise I witnessed today. 

On reflection, a poignant poem may have befitted this event more nicely than my puny photograph. Oh well. At least mother earth will bless me with other stunning sunrises to admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tonight's Evening Sky - Description

Tonight's evening sky is not a unified shade of blue. It is multihued, with a myriad of periwinkle and pale grey, with some albescent st...