Tuesday, November 17, 2020

My Super Sister - Poem

I was going to call this poem my sister’s 13th birthday,

but that would be unfair, because she deserves this praise everyday.

She is my super awesome sister!

I always feel super proud of her!

I often admire and appreciate,

the wonderful crafts she creates.

Her amazing artworks infuse me with rapture.

No machine can emulate what her skilled hands can craft and capture.

She works really hard every year.

No wonder her academic ability is crystal clear.

I am sure she will diligently drive forward,

on her way to the prestigious University of Oxford.

She always looks stylish, even when she wears grey.

She smashes the night like batman and seizes the day like Rey.

She is as spirited as a sizzling sambar!

She is as splendid as a shining star!

I feel excited, ebullient and enthused,

to witness what great things she will have produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tonight's Evening Sky - Description

Tonight's evening sky is not a unified shade of blue. It is multihued, with a myriad of periwinkle and pale grey, with some albescent st...