Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Anxieties and Apprehensions about Academia - Shakespearian Sonnet


How will I cope with university?

I savagely hope not to slip and slide.

I want to down my days with dignity,

and not collide with the scholarly tide.

 

I must glide along and accept my stride.

I must follow rules to avoid my overstay.

I must never miss my morning bus rides.

I must learn from my lectures every day.

 

I should somehow balance work and play,

or I may collapse under the piling pressures.

I pray my Uni days will not grow grey.

Some-times of leisure would be treasures.

 

I will sort folders and I will move boulders.

I will find best friends and we will meet all ends.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tonight's Evening Sky - Description

Tonight's evening sky is not a unified shade of blue. It is multihued, with a myriad of periwinkle and pale grey, with some albescent st...